Thursday, March 22, 2012

Fan Expo 2011 - Toronto

Gary Kurtz signs my Star Wars Poster, this is the guy I was there to see. Gary produced not only Star Wars, but also the Empire Strikes Back.


Eliza Dushku signs some autographs at this years Fan Expo, she was actually supposed to be at last years event but had to bow out at the last minute.



Ahh the Fan Expo, it aint just for geeks anymore, there were quite a few girls walkin around with very little clothing, and ya gotta luv that.

Ghostbusters fans at the Fan Expo, this costuming group is getting more and more popular every year.


Willian Shatner signs some autographs at the Fan Expo. Crazy Bill was chargin $80.00 a shot, but I guess the Trekkie's didn't mind as they were lining up in droves.


Of cours my favorite group the 501st Legion was there in full force, approximately 70 members if I'm not mistake. These costumes are worth thousands of dollars and are all hand made.


Imperial Biker Scouts stand guard at the Lucasfilm booth helping promote the release of Star Wars on Blue ray, which became available on September 16. These guys always draw a bit crowd at the Fan Expo.


You'll never see so many different costumes in one place at one time as you will at the Fan Expo. What ever you're into, you'll find it at this event. It's also a great opportunity to take some really fantastic photographs as well. Of all the shots I took this weekend I think this is my favorite.


Wel they've started announcing the guest list for the 2012 Fan Expo so I though it would be a good idea to revisit some of the pics I took at last years event. It was a fantastic show they put on last year and they solved the overcrowding problems that plagued the 2010 event. Among the guest that made an appearance in 2011 were Katee Sackhoff, William Shatner, Larry Hagmen, Michael Biehn, Martin Landau, Anthony Daniels and Nichelle Nichols to name just a few. Looking forward to this years.

No comments:

Post a Comment